I am sooooo ready for this weekend to begin, even though it's a busy one. I've got a couple of family get-togethers, blog stuff and my invoices to do, which are pretty much the bane of my existence. Someone pour me a stiff drink.
Speaking of which, what's your favorite winter cocktail?? I'm clearly into making myself ten.
1. Getting ready for ham...mmmm. Like this Bon Appetit recipe, a lot.
2. Garance Dore's Things Parisians Do. This made me laugh.
3. The culinary world lost another good one this week. Incredible chicken a la Judy Rogers, via smitten kitchen.
4. Foodscapes! I'm not normally into too-touched food but THIS IS SO COOL.
5. Portraits of Dogs as They Shake Off Water.
6. “To me, junk food is modern-day cigarettes: they’re the same thing." Interesting read; like his style for the most part. (Just have a piece of toast once in a while).
7. Paaaaaaaaarty dress. Love Karen Kane everything.
8. Drinks and the sunset with my mom, sister and aunt at The Four Seasons Santa Barbara last weekend. Interesting conversations around us.